Baked Idaho® Potato Lunch
Download Hi-Res Image »
|Amount per serving|
|Cholesterol 18 mg|
|Sodium 1175 g|
|Protein 20 g|
- 4 large Idaho Potatoes, pre-baked at home
- 1 15-ounce can chili (with beans and/or meat, as desired)
- 1 15-ounce can kidney beans
- 1 2-ounce can chopped green chilies
- 1 15-ounce can vacuum-packed corn kernels
- Prepare grill or campfire fitted with cooking rack about 4 – 6 inches from the heat. Cut potatoes into quarters lengthwise, and then chop into large chunks, discarding peel if desired.
- Place all ingredients in the stockpot and stir to combine. Cook about 15 minutes or until hot.