Baked Potato Salad1361
Download Hi-Res Image »
This recipe came about as a means of using the leftover potato insides from preparing potato skins.
- 5 pounds Idaho® potatoes, washed, #120 ct.
- 8 ounces fresh celery, diced ¼”
- 1½ ounces fresh green onion, sliced ¼”
- 1½ ounces fresh red peppers, diced ¼”
- 2 eggs, hard-boiled, diced ¼”
- ¼ cup sweet pickle relish, drained
- 1½ cups mayonnaise
- ½ cup honey mustard dressing
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon celery salt
- ½ teaspoon dill weed
- Place potatoes on sheet pan; bake at 350°F until tender, about 1 hour. Peel baked potatoes while warm and dice pulp into ½” pieces. Spread diced potatoes on a sheet pan; allow to cool under refrigeration.
- Place diced vegetables and eggs in mixing bowl. Add drained sweet relish, mayonnaise, honey mustard dressing, sour cream and seasonings. Stir until well mixed. Fold in potatoes. Chill 2 hours before serving.
This recipe is gluten-free