Breakfast Ham and Idaho® Potato Crustless Quiche
Download Hi-Res Image »
|Makes: 8 servings (1/8 quiche per serving)|
|Amount per serving|
|Cholesterol 225 mg|
|Sodium 400 mg|
|Protein 12 g|
- 2 cups “Slow Cooker” Farmer’s Market Idaho® Potato Casserole
- 8 large eggs
- ½ cup finely chopped extra lean diced ham
- 2 ounces reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese (1/2 cup)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch deep dish glass pie pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk the eggs until well beaten in a medium bowl. Gently stir in the reserved casserole and ham and pour into the pie pan. Bake, uncovered, 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle evenly with the cheese and parsley. Let stand 10 minutes to absorb flavors. Cut into wedges.