Broccoli Baked Potatoes2173
Download Hi-Res Image »
|Makes: 6 entrees or 12 side dishes|
|Amount per serving|
|Cholesterol 25 mg|
|Sodium 160 mg|
- 6 medium Idaho potatoes
- 3 stalks broccoli
- ¼ cup skim milk
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- ⅛ tsp. pepper
- Scrub potatoes. Make shallow slits around the middle as if you were cutting the potatoes in half lengthwise. Bake until done, 30 to 60 minutes, depending on size.
- Peel broccoli stems. Steam whole stalks just until tender and chop finely.
- Carefully slice the potatoes in half and scoop the insides into a bowl with the broccoli. Add the milk, ¾ cup cheese and pepper. Mash together until the mixture is pale green with dark green flecks.
- Heap into the potato jackets and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Return in oven to heat through (about 15 minutes). Oven: 350° F. Time: 30 to 60 minutes; 15 minutes to melt cheese or to reheat.
Percent calories from: Protein, 14%; Carbohydrate, 67%; Fat, 18%.