Chili Cheese Twice Stuffed Idaho® Potatoes
Download Hi-Res Image »
- 2.5 lbs Idaho® potatoes large chunks with skin baked and seasoned
- 2.5 lbs Idaho® potato (3-4) Seasoning
- 1½ cup cheeses (Monterey Jack, Colby)
- 2 cups chili (no beans)
- 2 cups chopped cooked pastrami
- 2 cups chopped cooked carne asada
- ¼ cup sliced dill pickles
- ¼ cup diced onions (optional)
- Veggies (optional)
- Pre-bake seasoned cut Idaho® potatoes at 400 degrees 30-45 minutes, tossing occasionally.
- Add ingredients.
- Top with pickles and serve.