Country Style Potatoes
Download Hi-Res Image »
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ pound fresh mushrooms, stems trimmed, sliced
- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup chicken stock or water
- 4 cups IDAHO potatoes in ½ inch slices
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- In the cooker, heat the oil and sauté the mushrooms and onions until the onions are wilted.
- Mix in all the remaining ingredients.
- Close the lid and bring to high pressure, then lower heat and cook for 3 minutes.
- Release pressure according to manufacturer’s directions and remove the lid. Serve.