Crunchy Topped Potatoes
Download Hi-Res Image »
- 4 medium Idaho® potatoes, cut in ½” strips
- ¾ cup chicken stock or water
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ cup dried breadcrumbs
- ¼ teaspoon basil
- ¼ teaspoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- 1 teaspoon paprika
To make topping
- heat butter in cooker and slowly sauté the onion and garlic until onion has softened. Stir in the breadcrumbs and all other topping ingredients; season with salt and pepper. Cook over low heat until the breadcrumbs are toasted and crunchy. Set aside and wipe out cooker.
- Arrange the potato strips in a steamer basket and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Pour broth or water into the cooker and lower steamer basket.
- Close lid, bring to high pressure and cook for 4 minutes.
- Release pressure according to manufacturer’s directions, open lid and remove potatoes onto plate. Sprinkle with breadcrumb mixture and serve.