Dill Lemon Dipping Sauce2177
Download Hi-Res Image »
|Makes: Approximately 8 2-tablespoon servings|
|Amount per serving|
|Cholesterol 0 mg|
|Sodium 105 mg|
|Protein 0 g|
- 1 bunch fresh dill, washed, with large pieces of stems removed
- 1½ tablespoons freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- ¾ cup low-fat mayonnaise
- Coarsely chop or tear dill into pieces to make 1 to 1½ cups of dill. In a small food processor, process dill briefly until finely chopped
- Add lemon juice and process briefly to combine.
- In small mixing bowl, stir together dill mixture and mayonnaise until well blended and smooth. Transfer to serving bowl. Serve at room temperature.