Easy Idaho® Potato – Artichoke Dip1741
Download Hi-Res Image »
- 2 cups peeled and cooked warm mashed Idaho® potatoes
- 2 cups cream cheese
- 1 jalapeno seeded and diced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Louisiana style hot sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup half and half
- 2 cups cooked artichokes hearts (canned or marinated in jar will work, if drained)
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch, optional (use if thickening is needed)
- Whip cream cheese until soft.
- Add cooked potato while whipping. Whip only until incorporated.
- Slowly fold in remaining ingredients; folding the artichokes in last.
- Bake at 350° F degrees for 12-18 minutes until golden brown on top.
- Serve with pita chips, crostini, or tortilla chips.