Fresh Idaho Fries
Download Hi-Res Image »
- 1 carton No. 1 70 count Idaho Russet Burbank Potatoes
- French Fry oil of choice (canola, soy, cottonseed, peanut or specific brand of product for high temp frying)
- Wash the 70 count Idaho Russet Potatoes, do not peel.
- Slice full length in wall mounted French fry potato slicer.
- Rinse potatoes in cold water, cover with water until ready to use.
- Fry potatoes for approximately 1 + ½inutes in canola oil.
- Lift fryer basket and hold semi-fried potatoes to cook to order.
- Again drop potatoes into the oil and fry for approximately 2 more minutes or until golden brown.
- Toss in a blend of paprika, salt, cumin, white pepper and cayenne.
for use with French Fry Dipping Sauces (recipes found here)