Garlic Idaho® Potatoes1033
Download Hi-Res Image »
|Makes: 4 servings|
|Amount per serving|
|Cholesterol 31 mg|
|Sodium 1729 mg|
|Protein 4 g|
DeAnne Wilkins of Idaho Falls, Idaho saves space on her stove top by cooking her famous Garlic Idaho Potatoes on the family grill.
- 3 medium (6 – 8 ounces each) Idaho Potatoes, well scrubbed
- cooking spray
- pepper to taste
- ½ stick butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about ¾ cup)
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Spray a loaf pan or small casserole dish with cooking spray. Slice potatoes (with skins on) into the pan or dish. Season with pepper.
- In a small saucepan, over medium heat, sauté butter with chopped onion and garlic salt for 5 minutes, or until onions are soft. Pour onion mixture over the potatoes.
- Cover pan with foil and bake for 35 – 40 minutes. Or, place pan on a medium-hot grill for 20 – 25 minutes.