Download Hi-Res Image »
|Makes: 1 dozen|
|Amount per serving|
|Sodium 45 mg|
- Ingredients for Potato Skins:
- 6 small Idaho® potatoes
- ½ cup of vegetable or olive oil
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of pepper
- ½ teaspoon of paprika or Cajun seasoning
- Toppings Ready-To-Go
- Place toppings in small separate bowls to make it easy for your guests to pick and chose their favorites.
- Sour cream – low-fat
- Sliced scallions
- Grated Jack or Cheddar cheese
- Caramelized onions
- Stewed tomatoes
- Peas or corn
- Ricotta cheese
- Hot pepper sauce
- Brush each potato lightly with oil and bake at 375°F for approximately 45 minutes.
- Cut the potatoes in half and scoop out the centers, leaving ¼ inch of potato attached to the skin
- In a small bowl, combine the salt, pepper and paprika.
- Lightly brush the interior of the potatoes with oil and sprinkle with seasoning.
- Re-bake skins at 375°F for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with toppings and accompaniments.