Heart-Healthy Drop Kick Idaho® Potato Dip
Download Hi-Res Image »
|Makes: 8 servings|
|Amount per serving|
|Cholesterol 5 mg|
|Sodium 240 mg|
|Protein 2 g|
- ⅔ cup water
- ¼ cup 2% milk
- ⅔ cup Idaho® potato flakes
- 1 ripe medium avocado, peeled, pit removed
- ½ cup light sour cream
- 2-3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup diced fresh tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 medium jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Place all Hummus ingredients in a blender, secure with lid and puree until smooth.
- Combine and mix together all Topping ingredients in a small bowl.
- To serve, place hummus in a medium size serving bowl and top with tomato mixture.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with baked pita chips or assorted vegetables such as red bell pepper slices, jicama, squash rounds, cucumber rounds and carrots.