Idaho® Potato Salad with Jalapeño Peppers1083
Download Hi-Res Image »
|Makes: 8-10 servings|
|Serving Size 176 g|
|Amount per serving|
|Cholesterol 80 mg|
|Sodium 190 mg|
|Protein 6 g|
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 extra-large Idaho potatoes (about 3½ pounds), peeled and cut into
- 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and diced
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, cut into ½-inch cubes
- Fill a pot with 1 gallon of water, add salt and potatoes. Bring to a boil and cook until tender, about 12 minutes. Drain and cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, horseradish, parsley, green onions, bacon, jalapeños and ground pepper. Mix the ingredients until they are fully incorporated.
- Fold the potatoes and the eggs into the mixture. Cover and refrigerate until needed.