Idaho® Potatoes Verde
Download Hi-Res Image »
- 1 can (4 oz.) diced green chiles (reserve 1 tablespoon)
- 1 cup green salsa
- 1 can (14 oz.) fat-free chicken broth
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 cups cooked lean chicken
- 6 servings Instant Mashed Idaho Potatoes-prepare
- In a small saucepan, combine chiles, salsa, broth, onion and chicken. Cook over medium heat for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to medium/low.
- Prepare instant potatoes and add 1 tablespoon chiles just as potatoes are done cooking. Serve potatoes on individual plates. Make a well in each serving of potatoes, and spoon verde mixture over the top.