Keuka Gold Idaho® Fingerlings with Whipped Goat Cheese and Crisp Pancetta
Download Hi-Res Image »
- 20 Keuka Gold Idaho Fingerlings
- 1 package Pancetta (bacon can be used), rendered
- 4 ounces Goat cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- To taste salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons chives, fresh
- 2 tablespoons Italian parsley, fresh
- 3 tablespoons oregano, fresh
- Using the grease from the rendered pancetta cover the potatoes. Season lightly with salt and pepper place in the oven and bake until tender. When potatoes have cooled slightly with a melon baller take out a bit of the potato at the top of your potato. Place a dollop of the whipped goat cheese and sprinkle with rendered pancetta.
WHIPPED GOAT CHEESE
- In a food processor add goat cheese and cream cheese Pulse until well combined slowly add olive oil and whipping cream. Season with salt and pepper and herbs pulse until thoroughly combined.