Mashed Idaho® Potato Ghost1032
Download Hi-Res Image »
|Makes: 8- 10 servings|
|Amount per serving|
|Cholesterol 5 mg|
|Sodium 250 mg|
|Protein 2 g|
- 2 pounds Idaho® potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 2 tablespoons lightly salted butter
- 2 teaspoons Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground white pepper
- Black olive slices
Other Materials for Creating the Ghosts:
- Wax paper
- Cook potatoes in large pot of boiling water until tender.
- Drain, transfer to a mixing bowl and mash with the butter. Season with salt and pepper.
- Using the pen, draw different shaped ghosts on the wax paper. Use your imagination – make them tall, short, fat and skinny!
- Cut out each ghost and place the cut out on a plate. Using the wax paper as your guide, spoon the mashed potatoes onto the cut-out ghost. Use the black olive slices for eyes or decorate as you wish.
- Time-saving Tip: Use instant mashed Idaho® potato flakes instead of fresh potatoes. Both taste great!