Max’s Twice-Stuffed Potatoes1434
Download Hi-Res Image »
- 12 (60 count) Idaho potatoes
- 4 cups diced vegetables such as: zucchini, yellow squash, carrots, scallions, red bell peppers, broccoli, corn, and peas
- ¼ cup melted butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons dill weed, chopped
- Scrub the potatoes well. Prick tops with fork. Bake at 375ºF for 55 minutes or until tender.
- Cool the potatoes slightly and cut the tops off. Remove potato pulp, leaving ¼” all around the edges and bottoms.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients with the potato pulp. Heap into reserved potato shells.
- Bake stuffed potatoes at 375ºF until hot.
- Garnish with chopped green onion and sour cream.