Mini Idaho® Potato Zucchini Pancakes2185
Download Hi-Res Image »
|Amount per serving|
|Cholesterol 106 mg|
|Sodium 43 mg|
|Protein 7 g|
- 2 8-ounce Idaho Potatoes, scrubbed
- 2 small zucchini, washed
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1½ tablespoons olive oil, divided
- In a food processor fitted with the shredding disk, or with a hand-held grater, shred the potatoes and zucchini. Place shredded vegetables in a medium mixing bowl; add eggs and onion powder and mix well.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Using a ¼ cup measure, scoop the batter and place on heated skillet. Repeat to fill the skillet, leaving an inch or more between pancakes. Cook for 5 minutes or until bottoms are light brown; flip pancakes using a spatula and cook on second side for 3 – 5 minutes or until browned. Use remaining oil for remaining batches of pancakes.
- Serve pancakes with dipping sauces such as: 1 cup marinara sauce or ketchup, 1 cup applesauce, 1 cup sour cream or a mixture of ¾ cup sour cream and ¼ cup yellow mustard.
*Nutritional analysis does not include dipping sauces