Oven Wedge Fries2177
Download Hi-Res Image »
|Makes: 4 side servings|
|Amount per serving|
|Sodium 2 mg|
- 2 Idaho potatoes, large sized
- 1 tsp. olive oil, or other vegetable oil
- Seasoning Suggestions:
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped or Italian seasoning spice mix or if you like it hot – try some chili powder or paprika (for zip add a tiny bit of cayenne red pepper).
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Cut potatoes into quarters. Then cut each quarter into wedges with the wedge part (the area with the skin) being about ¼ to ⅓ inch wide. Coat a teflon cookie sheet with 1 teaspoon oil. Lay the wedges on the cookie sheet, one side down.
- Place cookie sheet on the oven rack about 7 inches from the bottom of the oven. Bake for about 7 minutes (or until the bottom and edges start browning), then flip wedges over to their other side and sprinkle any seasonings over the top. Bake for another 7 minutes (or until the wedges are nicely brown and cooked throughout).
Percent calories from: Protein, 9%; Carbohydrate, 78%; Fat, 13%.