Paper Thin Idaho® Potato Salad
Download Hi-Res Image »
- 1 red Idaho® potato (very thin sliced)
- 1 yellow Idaho® potato (very thin sliced)
- 1 Russet Idaho® potato (very thin sliced)
- 2 tablespoons dry miso
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon yuzu juice
- Place the potatoes in the ice water for a couple minutes and rinse.
- Boil potatoes for 20 minutes until bright, and put them in ice water and drain.
- Place them on the plate, and pour on dressing, and then sprinkle some dry Miso on the serving dish.