Potato and Salmon Bisque
Download Hi-Res Image »
|Makes: 4 servings|
|Amount per serving|
|Cholesterol 226 mg|
|Protein 17 g|
Potato Salmon Bisque is a velvety soup that’s low in fat and high in flavor.
- 1 (7½-ounce) can salmon, drained and flaked
- 1 (14½-ounce) can chicken broth,undiluted
- 1½ cups skim milk
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped green or red pepper
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind or 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup Idaho instant mashed potato granules
- Combine salmon, chicken broth, skim milk, green onions, green pepper, lemon rind and pepper in a deep 3-quart microwave-safe casserole dish; cover with microwaveable plastic wrap and microwave at HIGH 5 to 6 minutes, or until thoroughly heated. Stir in instant potatoes. Cover and microwave at HIGH 1 to 2 minutes, or until heated. Stir well; serve immediately.