Download Hi-Res Image »
- 5 pounds Mashed Potatoes
- ½ cups Cream
- 1 t saffron
- 1 pound Taleggio
- As needed Flour
- As needed Eggwash
- As needed Breadcrumbs
- Heat saffron in cream over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Fold saffron cream into mashed potatoes.
- Spread mixture on a sheet pan and cool to 35°.
- Cut Taleggio into 1 oz. cubes.
- Divide saffron mashed potatoes into 5 oz. portions.
- Coat Taleggio with mashed potatoes and roll into balls.
- Roll suppli in flour, eggwash and breadcrumbs and refrigerate.
- Deep fry to order.