Idaho® Potato and Vegetable Casserole Supreme2188
Download Hi-Res Image »
|Makes: 24 (8 oz) Servings|
|Amount per serving|
|Cholesterol 51.4 mg|
|Sodium 1064 mg|
|Protein 15.1 g|
- 6 ozs Margarine, melted
- 12 ozs Onions, chopped
- 6 lbs Frozen diced hash browns, defrosted
- 1 can (50 ozs) Condensed cram of chicken or potato soup
- 1½ lbs Yellow cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 qt Sour cream
- 2 tsps Salt
- 2 tsps Pepper
- 2 cups Mixed vegetables, cooked (carrots, green beans, peas, broccoli)
- 2 ozs Margarine, melted
- Sauté onions in 2 ounces of margarine until translucent. Place remaining margarine into a 20″ X 12″ X 4″ pan Add potatoes and toss lightly to coat with margarine.
- Add sautéed onions, condensed soup, grated cheese, sour cream, salt, pepper and cooked vegetables. Mix all ingredients until blended and evenly distribute mixture in pan.
- Mix bread crumbs and margarine; sprinkle evenly over potatoes Bake at 350°F. 1 hour 15 minutes or until cooked thoroughly; serve hot.