Quick Potato Salad for One
Download Hi-Res Image »
|Makes: 1 serving|
|Amount per serving|
|Sodium 1097 mg|
|Protein 6 g|
The key to great potato salad is to gently toss the potatoes with dressing while the potatoes are still warm – this allows for better absorption of flavors.
- 1 large Idaho Potato, peeled and cubed
- ¼ cup reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon diced pimiento
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons pickle relish
- ½ teaspoon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- Place cubed potato in a 9-inch square microwave-safe baking dish; cover and microwave at HIGH 4 to 5 minutes, or until potato is tender.
- Combine mayonnaise, pimiento, onion, relish, mustard, salt and pepper in a small bowl, stirring well. Add to potatoes, tossing gently to coat. Cover and refrigerate until cool.