Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Download Hi-Res Image »
- 8 servings Prepared Instant Mashed Idaho Potatoes
- 5 average size pods Roasted garlic
- ¼ cup Parsley-fresh-chopped
- ¼ teaspoon White Pepper
- Prepare Instant Mashed Idaho Potatoes according to package directions. Add finely chopped roasted garlic to potato mixture. Add chopped fresh parsley, white pepper and mix ingredients thoroughly. Serve hot.
- Roasted Garlic Recipe: Select desired amount of fresh garlic. Leave husks intact, lightly oil with your choice of vegetable oil. Bake at 350° F for 20-25 minutes. Once garlic pods are roasted and cooled they will peel easily.