Roasted Idaho® Potatoes with Eggplant
Download Hi-Res Image »
- 10 Idaho® potatoes, rinsed well and cut into ½” dices
- 4 T chopped cilantro
- 2 T coriander seeds
- 2 t garlic chopped very fine
- ½ t EACH ground cayenne pepper and paprika mixed together
- ½ c fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Corn oil for frying
- Sauté the potato dices with corn oil to a golden brown. Put potatoes in another warm pan and add garlic, cilantro, coriander seeds and lemon juice and mix well. Finish with salt, pepper, cayenne and paprika mixture.
- Option: Serve mixed with chopped tomatoes on top of sautéed eggplant slices.