Roasted Rosemary Red-Skinned Idaho® Potatoes1664
Download Hi-Res Image »
|Makes: 6 Servings|
|Amount per serving|
|Cholesterol 0 mg|
|Sodium 256 mg|
|Protein 4.5 g|
Crispy and nicely browned on the outside, tender on the inside, roasted potatoes are always a crowd-pleaser. This side-dish is an easy addition to your holiday menu.
- Cooking spray
- 6 medium red-skinned Idaho potatoes (about 2½ pounds), scrubbed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Optional: 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Cut scrubbed potatoes in quarters lengthwise, then into 1½-inch chunks. Place potato chunks into a gallon-sized, zip-top plastic bag.
- To the bag, add the remaining ingredients (except for Parmesan). Close bag and shake to coat potatoes with the seasonings and oil. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray. Pour potatoes onto the baking sheet.
- Bake potatoes for 15 minutes, then remove them from the oven and flip and stir them with a metal spatula. Return them to the oven for another 10 minutes, then repeat the flipping and stirring. Return them to the oven for a final 10 minutes of cooking and browning. Remove from oven, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese if desired, and serve immediately.