Download Hi-Res Image »
|Makes: 4 servings|
|Amount per serving|
|Cholesterol 118 mg|
|Sodium 1348 mg|
|Protein 17 g|
Fresh and nutritious, this Salad Nicoise can be prepared in a snap by using staples from the refrigerator and pantry.
- 2 large Idaho Potatoes, unpeeled and cut into thin wedges
- ¼ pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons water
- Lettuce leaves
- 1 (6½ -ounce) can tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 2 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, cut into wedges
- 1⅓ cups commercial reduced-calorie Italian dressing
- Arrange potato wedges in a 9-inch microwave-safe pie plate; arrange green beans over potatoes. Add water. Cover with microwaveable plastic wrap and microwave at HIGH 6 to 8 minutes, or until potatoes and beans are tender. Drain well.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on a large platter. Top with potato wedges and green beans. Arrange tuna, tomato and egg wedges on platter. Drizzle with dressing.