Seafood Stuffed Idaho® Potato
Download Hi-Res Image »
- 1 each Idaho® Russet potato (100 ct), scrubbed, cooked, cut in half length wise
- 2 ounces bay scallops
- 2 ounces 31-35 shrimp, peeled/deveined and tail-less
- 2 ounces lobster meat diced
- 1 each scallion, thinly sliced, green only
- 3 leaves lemon balm, fine julienne
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon bacon/cooked crisp/crumbled
- 1 tablespoon butter
- pinch Mexican sea salt
- 3 ounces heavy cream
- 2½ teaspoons chopped parsley
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- Scoop out potato halves, reserve meat.
- Deep fry both halves to golden brown, drain well.
- Melt butter in pan add seafood, garlic and scallions.
- When almost done, deglaze pan with wine, add lemon balm, stir.
- Add bacon, reserved potato and heavy cream, Stir.
- Season with sea salt.
- Place under broiler for 15 seconds and serve on a bed of greens.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and lemon zest.