Download Hi-Res Image »
- 6 servings prepared Instant Mashed Idaho Potatoes
- 1⅓ cups grated cheese, divided
- 1 cup minced onion
- 1 cup minced celery
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ tsp. ground sage
- Preheat oven to 450° F. Combine cooked potatoes, 1 cup cheese, onion, celery and sage; mix well. Fill individual casseroles or formed foil with potato mixture. Top with remaining ⅓ cup cheese, paprika and parsley. Bake for 20-30 minutes. Serve immediately.
- Variations: omit sage and add 1 cup blanched almonds, chopped. Slice frankfurter lengthwise, almost through. Top with potato mixture bake at 400° F for 8-10 minutes or until top is brown.