Traditional Potato Salad2176
Download Hi-Res Image »
|Makes: 6 – 8 servings|
|Amount per serving|
|Cholesterol 5 mg|
|Sodium 332 mg|
|Protein 3 g|
- 2 pounds Idaho Potatoes, peeled and diced (about 5 cups)
- ½ cup mayonnaise or light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup finely diced celery
- ½ cup finely chopped onion or scallion
- ½ cup chopped hard-boiled egg
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley,chives or dill
- Place potatoes in large pot and add enough water to cover potatoes. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Cook 13 to 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain.
- In a large bowl combine mayonnaise, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Add potatoes, celery and optional add-ins.
- Toss to coat thoroughly.