The perfect cheesy variation to our favorite Tumblers!
- 2 quarts hot water
- 1 39.2-ounce package of Idahoan® Tater Tumblers
- 8 ounces oven-roasted ham, ¼" diced
- 8 ounces Gruyere cheese, ¼" diced
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 6-ounce Gruyere block for Microplaning
- Green onions, sliced
1. Measure out 2 quarts of hot water (not boiling) into a large mixing bowl.
2. Add the entire pouch of Idahoan® Tater Tumblers appetizer mix all at once, using a spoon or wire whisk to distribute evenly and thoroughly wet mix. Let stand for 10 minutes until potatoes are fully hydrated.
3. While the mix is setting, dice the ham and the Gruyere cheese.
4. Place the ham, cheese, and spices into the bowl with the mixture.
5. Using a spoon, fold all the ingredients together to ensure there is even distribution.
6. Using a #60 scoop, portion out the entire mixture, getting 120 tumblers.
7. To cook, fry at 350°F for 2 minutes until the outside is golden brown and the inside is hot throughout.
8. Let drain for a few seconds to remove excess oil and serve.
9. To garnish, use a Microplane to shred cheese over the top of the cooked tumblers and top with sliced green onions.