- 2 cups cottage cheese
- ½ cup plain lowfat yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon dill weed
- 10 Idaho® potatoes (80 count)
- In a mixing bowl, combine cottage cheese, yogurt and lemon juice.
- Fold in onions and dill.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Top each baked Idaho® Potato with 1/4 cup of herbed cottage cheese topping.
Baked Potato Instructions:
- Pre-heat oven to 425°F. Wash and dry potatoes.
- With a fork or sharp knife, pierce each potato 2 or 3 times.
- Rub each potato with a little oil (just enough to lightly coat) and salt generously.
- Place on a cookie sheet or baking pan. Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until tender when pierced with a fork.