Potato Skins Ingredients:
- 1 pound skinless chicken breasts (preferably organic)
- 2 large Idaho® Russet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon smoked sweet paprika
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup crumbled Gorgonzola (optional)*
- 2 carrots, grated
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup low sugar apricot preserves
- ¼ cup Huy Fong Foods Sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco or Frank's hot sauce
- ¼ teaspoon Liquid Smoke
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger*
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh tangerine juice*
- Prepare the sauce by combining all the ingredients in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat for 2-3 minutes to combine the flavors. May be made a day in advance to allow the flavors to meld.
- Using about ½ cup of the sauce, brush the chicken breasts and place in your slow cooker. Cook for approximately 3 hours on low until cooked through. Keep in mind that all slow cookers heat differently and adjust accordingly. Remove the chicken, allow to cool. Shred the chicken and, depending on how many guests you're expecting, combine the shredded chicken with all or a portion of the sauce to coat.
- Preheat the oven to 450° F. Use convection setting if you will be baking more than one sheet of potatoes at a time.
- While the chicken is cooking, slice the potatoes into ¼” slices using a mandolin or sharp knife. Place on a rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Combine the olive oil and paprika and brush the top side of the potatoes. Sprinkle with salt if you're not adhering to a low sodium diet. Bake for 10 minutes until golden brown, turn and bake about 8 more minutes until browned and crisp.
- Remove from oven and immediately remove the parchment paper with the potatoes from the baking sheet. Allow to cool slightly before adding a dollop (about ½ teaspoon) of Greek yogurt and gorgonzola (if used), top with a teaspoon of shredded chicken, sprinkle with green onions and grated carrot, and drizzle with Sriracha sauce.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.