Supreme Pizza Tumbler
- 2 quarts hot water
- Entire package tumblers
- 2 fluid ounces EVOO
- 8 ounces mushrooms, diced
- 8 ounces sweet onions, diced
- 8 ounces bell peppers
- 8 ounces pepperoni, diced
- 8 ounces sausage, diced
- 8 ounces tomatoes, diced
- ½ Cup pizza seasoning
- 2 pounds mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 gallon pizza sauce
- Measure out 2 quarts of hot water (not boiling) into a large mixing bowl.
- Add entire pouch of Tumblers mix all at once, using a spoon or wire whip to distribute evenly and thoroughly wet mix. Let stand for 10 minutes until potatoes are fully hydrated.
- While the mix is setting, in a large saute pan on medium heat place the oil then the diced veggies into the pan and sear for 5 minutes. Add in the meats and the seasoning and toss for 1 minute.
- Remove from the heat and fold in the tumbler mixture and the mozzarella cheese.
- Using a #60 scoop portion out the entire mixture getting 120 tumblers.
- To cook fry at 350°F for 2 minutes until the outside is golden brown and inside is hot throughout.
- Let drain for a few seconds to remove excess oil, place the warm sauce on the plate and top the sauce with the tumbler.